Get your look in check with this men's check tweed suit. With a multi-coloured check set against a deep green base, this vintage-inspired piece is the modern equivalent of the Peaky Blinders infamous heritage style. Cut in a slim tailored fit, it lies comfortably across the shoulders, chest and thighs, cinching in slightly where needed and creating a well-defined shape.
The waistcoat is single-breasted with a five-button closure and buckle adjuster to the reverse for ease of wear. Whilst the flat front trousers complete the modern style.
Style with a grandad collar shirt, berry loafers and wireframe glasses for a distinguished polished look.
* Undercollar felt contrast
* Single vent
* 2 Functional inside chest pockets
* Small functional inside coin pocket
* Decorational contrasting pocket to the underside of the lapel
* Complimentary pocket square